- 2016 Finalist, Rick Amor Drawing Prize, Art Gallery of Ballarat.
- 2014 Beyond Bank Major Art Award
- 2013 American Society of Botanical Artists’ Diane Bouchier Artist Award for Excellence in Botanical Art.
- 2013 Finalist, Wilson Visual Arts Award. Trinity Catholic College Lismore.
- 2012 Highly Commended, Waterhouse Natural History Art Prize, South Australian Museum
- 2012 Tallas Award, 15th ASBA/HSNY Annual International Juried Exhibition of Botanical Art
- 2010 Tallas Award, 13th ASBA/ HSNY Annual International Juried Exhibition of Botanical Art.
- 2007 Australian Print Awards. Bronze Medal. PrintBound
- 2007 Silver Gilt Medal, Royal Horticultural Society United Kingdom.
- 2005 Gold Medal, Royal Horticultural Society United Kingdom.
- 2004 Silver Medal, Royal Horticultural Society United Kingdom.
- 2003 Bendigo Telco Outstanding Artist Award, 35th Annual Easter Rotary Arts Exhibition
- 2016 Denver Botanic Gardens, Artist in Residence Program
- 2016 Transylvania Florilegium Residence
- 2016 Australian Arts Council Grant (Arts projects for individuals)
- Biosis Pty Ltd, Melbourne, interpretive boards for Epsom Park (pen-and-ink).
- M&C Saatchi Agency Pty Ltd, Melbourne, two pen-and-ink drawings, Camellia sinensis (Green tea) and Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea), for Berri Juice ad campaign, 2004.
- The Highgrove Florilegium. This project was created under the umbrella of The Prince of Wales’s Charitable Foundation and celebrates and records in a permanent way the Flora in the Garden at Highgrove.
- The artist is working on paintings that may be selected for inclusion in the Transylvania Florilegium presently being created under the umbrella of the Prince of Wales Foundation Romania to record in a permanent way the flora of Transylvania.