- 2018 Winner, Men on Men Art Competition, Laird Hotel, Melbourne
- 2018 Finalist, Splash Contemporary Watercolour Prize, McClelland Sculpture Park + Gallery
- 2017 The Flanagan Art Prize, St Patrick’s College, Ballarat
- 2017 Silver Medal, Science and Art, Past and Future, Shenzhen, China
- 2016 Finalist, Rick Amor Drawing Prize, Art Gallery of Ballarat.
- 2014 Beyond Bank Major Art Award
- 2013 American Society of Botanical Artists’ Diane Bouchier Artist Award for Excellence in Botanical Art.
- 2013 Finalist, Wilson Visual Arts Award. Trinity Catholic College Lismore.
- 2012 Highly Commended, Waterhouse Natural History Art Prize, South Australian Museum
- 2012 Tallas Award, 15th ASBA/HSNY Annual International Juried Exhibition of Botanical Art
- 2010 Tallas Award, 13th ASBA/ HSNY Annual International Juried Exhibition of Botanical Art.
- 2007 Australian Print Awards. Bronze Medal. PrintBound
- 2007 Silver Gilt Medal, Royal Horticultural Society United Kingdom.
- 2005 Gold Medal, Royal Horticultural Society United Kingdom.
- 2004 Silver Medal, Royal Horticultural Society United Kingdom.
- 2003 Bendigo Telco Outstanding Artist Award, 35th Annual Easter Rotary Arts Exhibition
- 2016 Denver Botanic Gardens, Artist in Residence Program
- 2016 Transylvania Florilegium Residence
- 2016 Australian Arts Council Grant (Arts projects for individuals)
- Biosis Pty Ltd, Melbourne, interpretive boards for Epsom Park (pen-and-ink).
- M&C Saatchi Agency Pty Ltd, Melbourne, two pen-and-ink drawings, Camellia sinensis (Green tea) and Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea), for Berri Juice ad campaign, 2004.
- The Highgrove Florilegium. This project was created under the umbrella of The Prince of Wales’s Charitable Foundation and celebrates and records in a permanent way the Flora in the Garden at Highgrove.
- The artist has been selected for inclusion in the Transylvania Florilegium presently being created under the umbrella of the Prince of Wales’s Foundation Romania to record in a permanent way the flora of Transylvania.